Mor was born in Be’er-Sheva, Israel, and studied Art & Design at the Academic Technological University in Israel. Even as a child, Mor always had a drawing pencil in her hand, and she realized her passion for design at a very young age. A multifaceted artist and designer her whole life, Mor’s interests include painting, illustration, graphic design, web design, and sculpture, as well as music, all of which are reflected in the fluidity and streamlines of her unique designs.
M Shoe Design is a designer footwear company with principal offices located in New York, NY. Τhe creator and head designer of M Shoe Design, Mor’s philosophy is “Love Our Wear – Love Our World,” with a commitment to donate a portion of the company’s sales revenues to programs such as “Feed the Children”, UNICEF, the Humane Society and PETA.
M Shoe Design – Mission Statement
To empower people’s self awareness, confidence and expression by introducing to the world a new revolutionary footwear line – I M! The M Shoe Design collection captures a unique sense of what’s sensual and daring, original and classy.
Flashing hints of gold and shimmer create a multipurpose look suitable both for casual as well as evening wear. Unique upper shapes and angles made from precious materials and premium leather, as well as details such as a hardware “M” logo all make for a firm designer collection.
“Even if the heel is six inches high, it still has to feel stable. That’s why I hand-select each heel and personally test the fitting myself—until it’s a perfect fit” says Mor.
M – Features
- Metal hardware logo emblem, uniquely placed on the inside of the heel
- Woven damask labels stitched beautiful to the footbed
- 4MM Latex Insert for maximum comfort
- Four-color printed, glossy-finish shoe box to complete the exquisite look & feel of the brand
- 100% genuine Italian leather outsoles, beveled and polished for perfect finish
- Premium quality leather and materials for uppers and linings
- Teal colored outsoles, for enhanced brand recognition
- Top-quality detailed craftsmanship
- Innovative designs, multipurpose look suitable both for casual as well as evening wear
My personal favorite shoe out of Mor’s collection is Anaconda, cause I love classic cut and tabac color !